QuickBooks is an accounting software designed by Intuit, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. It helps in managing your sales and expenses and allows you to keep track of daily transactions. While using QuickBooks, we add multiple companies, or we purchase a number of QuickBooks products. All these require you to manage your QuickBooks account too. For managing QuickBooks Desktop account from one place, you can use CAMPs (camps.intuit.com).
CAMPs is Customer Account Management Portal. It is a portal that lets you manage all your Quickbook Desktop products from one place. You can also perform various other functions by using Customer Account Management Portal(CAMPs).
Use CAMPs For Managing QuickBooks Desktop
When you open your QuickBooks application, you will see all your QuickBooks products. From all the available options, select “QuickBooks Desktop”. If QuickBooks Desktop is the only product then skip this step. This will take you to CAMPs Dashboard.
In the CAMPs dashboard, you can perform the following activities.
You can edit your QuickBooks Information
For this, click on your registered company name from the upper-right corner. Doing so, you will get a list of options. From there you can perform the following functions.
- Here, you can switch from one company to another, if you have registered multiple companies. You will get all your registered companies under “QuickBooks Desktop Accounts” option.
- If you want to transfer the ownership of your QuickBooks license, you can do it from here by clicking “Transfer Ownership”
- Edit the profile by clicking “My Profile” option. Here, you can change your password, username, phone number, and much more.
Get the information about listed QuickBooks products and services
- License Number, Product Number, Users, etc.
- Billing information
- Link for downloading the product bills
- Status of the product.
Get Payment & Order Activity
Here, you can get your transaction history as well as order history. You can view and print the history of the transactions and order details.
Can Edit the Payment Methods
In the Payment Methods area form the dashboard, you will see the saved cards, that you have used for paying for the QuickBooks products. You can also update them by adding or removing the payment methods.
Change the Primary Contacts
Primary contact can be either the owner of the business or account administrator. This account administrator can also update the billing information and other sensitive tasks.
Change Password Details
From your CAMPs Dashboard, you can also edit your phone number and the saved addresses.
Edit Authorised Users
Along with these you can also add, edit or remove the Authorised users from the Customer Account Management Portal.
These are the functions that can be performed using the portal. For managing your account anytime, anywhere, you first have to create an Intuit account and then log in to camps.intuit.com.
For creating an Intuit account, follow the below-given procedure carefully.
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Then, head to the intuit login page. For this, type “accounts.intuit.com” in the address bar.
- Now, an intuit login window will appear.
- Further, click “Create an Account” option from the bottom of the login box.
- In the next window, enter the required information in their respective fields. Start by entering the email address. Provide the email id which you want to link with your Intuit account.
- In the next field, Intuit strongly recommends you to provide your phone number. They will use your number for verifying your account and for keeping it safe.
- Now, if you want to verify your account with a text message, then, tick mark the checkbox.
Although, you can also leave this box unmarked.
- After that, create a password. Try to use a password that you have never used before, for keeping your account safe. Also, you must fulfill the below-mentioned specifications while creating the password.
- Password must be 8 characters or longer
- Must use upper and lower case letters
- Use at least one number and one symbol
- In the next field, re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Next, click the “Create Account” button.
- Further, a window will appear for confirming the creation of your Intuit account and asks you to verify your account.
- After creating your account, you will receive a verification mail or message, either on the email address or phone number, as per your selection.
- Now, go to the email address and open the mail you have received.
- Click “Verify my email” tab, provided in the mail.
- This will successfully verify your Intuit account.
After you are done with creating your account, move to the campus.intuit.com. Now, you have to log in to your Camps Intuit account using the same login credentials that you have used for creating your Intuit account.
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your device.
- Then, move to the CAMPs.intuit.com Login page by typing “camps.intuit.com” in the address bar.
- In the camps.intuit.com window, provide the relevant information. The following information is required to be provided:
- Email Address that you have used for account creation.
- Password associated with your Intuit login account.
- Now, if you are using your personal device and you are going to log in to the account using the same device, then you can save your login credentials. This will help you to avoid entering the login details repeatedly. For this, click the checkbox next to “Remember Me” option.
This is an optional step. If you don’t want your details to get saved, then you can leave the box unchecked.
- After that, read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement. For this, click their respective links provided under the Sign In tab.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button.
Once you are done with account creation and camps.intuit.com login, then you can use the start managing your QuickBooks Desktop.
Solutions For “camps.intuit.com” Login Issues
CAMPs login is an easy and straightforward process which can be done by heading to camps.intuit.com. Although, many a time, you might get the login error. This can be because of several reasons.
For solving the error, follow the below-given troubleshooting steps.
Check the Login Credentials
The most common reason for getting the login error is “Using the incorrect login credentials”. So, before moving further with the other troubleshooting procedures, you first have to check the details you have entered. Since login credentials are case-sensitive, hence you must enter the details very carefully.
Reset Your Password
- Firstly, open an internet browser.
- Then, navigate to the CAMPs login page. For this, enter “camps.intuit.com” in the address bar.
- In the login window, you have to click the “I forgot my user ID or Password” option. You will get this option below the Sign In tab.
- After that, enter the phone number, user ID or email address, as per your preference.
- Then, click “Continue” button.
- In the next window, you have to select the desired option for getting the reset code. You can either select to get the text code on phone number, call on phone number, or get a code on email id.
- Now, access your mobile device or email address and open the code you have received.
- In the intuit login page, enter the code you have received and click “Continue”.
- Further, in the next window, create a new login password.
- Then, confirm the password by re-typing it in the next tab.
- Lastly, click the “Confirm” button.
Clear Browser's History
If still, you are getting the login error, then you can try clearing your browser’s history. Many a time, unexpected issues can be solved by deleting the temporary internet files. For removing them, follow the given process.
Note: This process may slightly vary on using a different web browser.
- Open your Google Chrome.
- Press “CTRL” and “H” key altogether.
- This will open the browser’s history.
- Click “Clear Browsing Data Option” from the left panel.
- Then, choose the time range i.e from when you want to clear the history.
- Next, you have to select the various saved information, that you want to remove.
- Lastly, click “Clear Data”.
- Open Safari browser on your Mac device.
- Then, select the “Safari” option from the upper-left corner.
- Now, select “Clear History” from the list.
- After that, select the time range from the pop-up box.
- Finally, hit the “Clear History” tab.
Use Incognito Window
- Open the web browser.
- Then, press: